11 February 2007

I'm Back!

I haven’t been away but have been busy cutting lots of cloth. Mandy, Melissa and I visited the Kalamunda Village Markets in the Perth hills as someone suggested that our products would do well there. We have now applied to be stallholders at the next market which will be held on the first weekend in March. Consequently we have been frantically trying to get products together – a daunting task and also terrifying (as in what if we don’t sell anything).
We now have our own woven labels:
And a new product – headbands:
The market idea is an unexpected development and means that our online sales have been delayed. However, our website is at least under construction.
Every day I tell myself how lucky I am to be doing what I am doing. I can't ever imagine going back to work in an office again. It is such a joy to be working with Mandy and working with fabric. If Melissa was able to join us life would be perfect.

No comments: