09 July 2008

Hats to dream for


I am dreaming of summer. A gorgeous new fabric range called "Drawing Room" by
Anna Maria Horner has arrived.


The colours are so vibrant and as soon as I saw them I thought of hats and summer.

Perhaps it is because we seem to be having a particularly cold winter this year and I am in need of some cheering up. Working with these bright fabrics has filled the sewing room with colour and has helped to dispel the greyness which I see outside the window.


I would like to put these hats on the website but we have lost our webguy. Mandy has been able to upload images of the fabrics, but the mystery of uploading other images remains just that - a mystery. Help!


It is nearly time to leave for my daily walk. Perhaps if I pull on one of these hats I can pretend it is summer and I won't feel so cold.

No comments: