12 June 2007

Done and Dusted

I have had a week of finishing/almost finishing projects which is a most satisfying feeling. The first was my jacket. To be honest, the jury is still out on my level of satisfaction with this. It is a bit bulky and the inevitable question "does my bum look big in this?" did not need to be asked because it was quite obvious what the answer would be! It looks huge! Oh well, we are departing soon for colder climes so perhaps it will be useful. The huge jacket that is, not the huge bum!
The second item was this miniature quilt. It is done, but not quite dusted in that I am yet to finish the quilting. It measures only 50cm x 60cm so it is small and I am not sure what use it will be put to, but it was a good way of using up some cute scraps of fabric.
The third item(s) are these wall art frames. These, together with new cushions and my Vietnamese painting which are all in the same colour range, are helping to make a drab room much more colourful. We hope to have these wall frames available on the website very soon.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

You are so fast!!! I have a jumper on the go from 6 years ago! I love the wall frames - such pretty material! Congrats on all of your lovely projects - the quilt is beautiful too. I am sure you have elves working for you!!
xxM