20 February 2008

New kids on the block


I have been sewing up the new fabrics into cushions of all shapes and sizes and am very happy with the result. I think the colours all work well and when grouped together they make a very fresh and pleasing bunch.

I particularly like this combination of our "Ella" fabric in peach and stone. I have discovered that these big floor cushions make wonderful props when I am doing my yoga - not that there has been much of that recently. I have been tying myself to the sewing machine instead of tying myself in knots.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hello Di, I just found you while searching for people with new sewing machines. These cushions are gorgeous. I'm off to have a look around your blog.
Fiona

Danielle said...

Love the cushions! They look wonderful :-)

Amy Kerr-Menz said...

Hi Di! :)
I came across your blog as a link from somewhere else...another lovely blog in blog-land (you start to lose track of where you came from after a while!) and I'm so glad I stumbled into yours!
Your prints are beautiful and you're right...the colours and designs all work superbly as a group. Gorgeous! I really like the combination cushions as well...they're fantastic!
I hope you don't mind but I've added you to my links. I'm hoping to stop back regularly and see what you're up to!
xox.