17 December 2008

Not again

I have been a very bad blogger of late, but my excuse is the usual one - no time. A week or so ago I opened the box of Christmas decorations and immediately was overwhelmed by the feeling that it had been only a matter of weeks since I put this lot away. It just couldn't be time to drag it all out again. Apparently it was.



I made a decision to try to make as many Christmas presents as possible this year. A great idea at the time, but putting it into practise has been so time consuming. The final result is that I have used my home-made offerings to supplement bought items. Among other things I have made these: (family look away now)



So now the house is festooned with tinsel and baubles, most of the preparation is done and I am in need of a nice long lie down.

No comments: