30 January 2011

To the cloud


The latest buzz words amongst the IT crowd seem to be "send it to the cloud". I think I understand the basic concept of this, but couldn't explain it if you asked me so when I saw Annabel Langbein's strawberry cloud cake I knew I should stick to the sort of cloud which I do understand.

I should say here that, after watching her TV show on the ABC last year and receiving her cookbook for Christmas, Annabel is my new heroine in the kitchen. Her food is beautiful, easy to prepare and tastes divine. Visit her website, where she has loads of lovely free recipes.

I think it would have to be one of the easiest cakes I have made and one of the most impressive to look at.



Forget about the IT clouds, a slice of this gorgeous pink cloud and I go straight to cloud nine.



As I write this, we are waiting for a cyclone to hit Perth when I expect we shall see clouds of a very different sort.

No comments: