30 April 2016

Flowers and more flowers

The light in London is so good for photography and the flowers are so plentiful and affordable.  I spent a lot of time putting flowers on windowsills and taking their picture.


Little M decided that one of her Sylvanian Family members should also pose for a photo.
 











I never thought I would see daffodils and hydrangeas together.  In Australia, their flowering is separated by months.  It seems that in London, anything is possible.




This beautiful pot of bulbs was insanely (by Australian standards) cheap to buy and provided weeks of pleasure.




 I prepared this post some time ago, but family events have taken precedence over blogging of late so these spring flowers are somewhat out of season now. I thought they were still worth sharing.

1 comment:

Marjie said...

Beautiful photography and beautiful flowers!