19 March 2007

The Waiting Game

I am feeling very excited. Mandy and Janet have been developing the website and it is starting to look incredible. Janet has been able to do wonders with all the photos we took which we thought looked so awful. I would love to show a sample page, but I am under strict instructions to WAIT. Waiting has never been my forté so this is hard for me.
Instead, I have some pictures of a beautiful garden we visited yesterday as part of Australia's Open Garden Scheme. I thought we had been transported straight to France.
Once again, it was a hot day and even the bees were looking for a drink.
I just love this idea of hanging these beautiful etched glass candleholders under the pergola.
While I am playing the waiting game before I am allowed to announce the commencement of the website, this is where I would like to be.

No comments: