10 May 2010

Stick to your knitting



Our local church had its annual garage sale last weekend. I usually manage to find a few treasures so I flung a bag over my shoulder and trudged up the hill. Arriving slightly out of breath, I was thrilled to find a little tin bucket filled with these wooden blocks. They have obviously been much used and I love to think of the little hands which have played with them and the amazing structures they have built.



I tried to build my own amazing structure but, as you can see, I am rather architectually challenged so I decided to stick with what I know and, instead, I made a batch of cupcakes with paper cases to match the blocks.



I will leave the amazing structures to new pairs of little hands when they come to visit.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

hello... hapi blogging... have a nice day! just visiting here....